Our organization counted a leading wholesale provider of Water Proofing Chemical. Owing to our tie up with renowned manufacturers around the world producing water proofing chemical, we supply superior quality Water Proofing Chemical. Being used as a protective to prevent leakage and dampness in walls, ceiling etc., the chemical is an essential product for walls. Clients can avail from us this Water Proofing Chemical at most affordable prices
Nano Technology Based Concrete Penetrating Sealer
|POLYSIL C is an inorganic formulation specially designed for concrete in Indian climatic conditions. Intelligent chemicals in POLYSIL C penetrate & chemically react with the ingredients of solidified concrete & produce numerous non-soluble nano-crystals in the concrete matrix. These crystals seal the pores & capillaries in concrete. This process seals & densifies concrete and makes it water tight almost permanently.|
Intelligent chemicals in POLYSIL C react with free lime in the solid concrete & produce Tri calcium Aluminosilicate hydrate in nano crystal form. This is a water insoluble material. These crystals are spread throughout the matrix of the concrete including the pores & capillaries. Thus, POLYSIL C hydrates the concrete completely and improves its quality in respect of water tightness, life & strength.
- Penetrates & seals the concrete against water, mild acids and alkalies.
- Increases strength of concrete by about 10% than untreated concrete.
- Resists carbonation of concrete.
- It resists staining of concrete and improves the bond with plaster.
- It is Ultra Violet stable product.
- Increases surface hardness of concrete.
- Makes concrete more durable & maintains it in good service condition.
- Can be applied from negative side.
- Terrace slabs
- Concrete basements
- Columns & Beams
- Concrete roads
- Industrial concrete floors
- Concrete reservoirs
- Jetties, bridges
- Terrace gardens
- Swimming pools
- WC areas
- Any concrete structure requiring protection
Inorganic Concrete Penetrant And Water Repellent
POLYSIL WR is a formulation based on intelligent self assembling inorganic molecules specially tailored for Indian climatic conditions. It is an environment friendly Green formulation which penetrates the concrete matrix, seals it & imparts dust proof finish to the treated concrete.Due to intelligent self assembling cross linkage forming molecules, the treated concrete gets permanently hydrophobic & easy to clean surface.
When POLYSIL WR is applied to concrete surfaces, the intelligent chemicals in the formulation react with the free lime in the concrete. This reaction produces many nano¿¿¿ crystals in the concrete matrix & the micro capillaries, producing sealing effect. Further, the intelligent chemical molecules on the surface assemble & orient themselves in such a manner that the surface of concrete becomes dustproof & stain resistant.
- Penetrates & seals concrete permanently against moisture, mild acids & mild alkalies.
- Prevents chalking of concrete Surface hardens the concrete Resists staining of concrete
- Produces an easy to clean surface
- Resists chloride penetration in & carbonation of the concrete
- Protects concrete for a long period of time without need of much maintenance Being water based formulation, it is an environment friendly Green product.
- Bridge decks
- Paving block floors Industrial floors
- Garages & Parking areas Roof tiles
- Sunk slabs
- Form: Liquid Colour: Translucent
- Specific Gravity: 1.05±0.1
- pH: 8.5±0.5
- Chlorides: Nil
- Compatibility: With all cements (OPC, PPC, Fly Ash base)
- Toxicity: Non toxic
- Shelf life: 6 months in original sealed pack
Remove all the loose materials to expose the base concrete. Wash the concrete with plenty of water. Wash the concrete with 10% muriatic acid solution. Again wash the concrete with plenty of water. Let the concrete dry to SSD (saturated surface dry) condition. Fill all the cracks, honey combs, voids etc using our BONDCRETE RP repair compound. Apply POLYSIL WR liberally by brush or spray over the concrete surface. Allow the surface to dry for 24 hours. Protect the treated surface for 48 hours from direct water splashes, rains, foot & other traffic and scorching heat of the Sun. For water retaining structures, let the treatment dry for 72 hours and t
Flexible Polyurethane Sealant
|SMAC® ELASTOSEAL is a single component, Polyurethane based, Polysiloxane modified elastomeric sealant for filling cracks in internal and external plastered surfaces as well as concrete expansion & construction joints. It can be applied to damp surfaces and is ‘Invisible’ after application & curing.|
- After installation, no visible crack-filling marks are there
- Can be installed on damp plaster or concrete
- Resistance to alkali silica reaction (ASR)
- Elastomeric and remains permanently flexible
- UV stable
- Excellent adhesion on cementitious substrate
- Eco-friendly, being water based composition
- No sanding of the surface is required while installing SMAC® ELASTOSEAL
The crack or crevice to be filled should be cleaned by mechanical means. If required, the crack should be opened in a ‘U’ shaped groove and cleaned properly to remove loose materials & laitance. Apply a coat of SMAC® ELASTOPRIME S primer, which enhances proper bond with the substrate and also penetrates the adjoining area to seal it against water ingress. Fill the crack with help of putty knife and level properly. Wash hands and equipment
with soap and water. Let the sealant cure. Touch dry & full curing time at 30¿¿¿ C is about 2 hours at 60% humidity. In rainy seasons, the time required for full curing can be about 8 hours. For expansion joint & Tremix floor joint filling & detailed procedure thereof, please contact the technical division of our company.
- Internal and external plaster cracks
- Tremix floor joint seals
- Beam-masonry and column-masonry joints
- Expansion joints
- Construction joints
Eco friendly being water base. It densifies concrete and mortar due to Nano particle size and saves cement 10 to 12%, Resistant to map cracking. Resistant to bleeding and segregation of concrete and mortar. It does not leach out or decompose because it forms integral part of concrete and form water tightness in concrete and mortar. No sodium or potassium ions are present in Hence it does not create Porosities in mortar hence water tightness remains permanently in SMAC SIL-IW It reduces water curing time, only 3day water curing is required instead of 7days.
All in one formula
- Colour : Translucent to Milky White
- Compatibility : With all Types of Cement (OPC and PPC)
- 1 ltr, , 5 ltr, 20 ltr in HDPE Container
SHELF LIFE :
- 6 months in Sealed Container